DebateOnRace.com is pleased to accept articles and posts from its members. We have been receiving blog post from numerous members since the inception of our blog and we would be happy to post blogs which follow our guidelines:
- Your post should be relevant to the topic of our blog.
- Keep length of your post under 700 words.
- If your article exceeds 700 words you can send them in a series (i.e. Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
- Your article/post must be original and should not have been posted elsewhere on the Internet
- Your article must be written in a civil manner. Hateful language, profanity and threatening text are strictly prohibited. Such content will be denied post and will be discarded.
- We encourage you to send a relevant image and to be published with your post
- DebateonRace.com cannot guarantee that every contribution will be published. We may edit the submissions for length, size and clarity.
- By submitting your content, you grant DebateOnRace.com the non-exclusive right to use your content royalty-free.
- We Reserve the right to identify your name and city of residence when using your submissions.
- You can send your articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate if you want your name to be published or your user name
- In order to post an article you must be a registered user on DebateOnRace.com. Please send us your user name when submitting your articles for publications.